Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Father of the Bride

Dads,
Please do me, and your daughters a favour. Teach them how to tell a guy to fuck off. Seriously. I don't know what it is about this generation of young drunk girls but about half of them have no clue how to tell a guy to fuck off.

At least once a weekend, if I'm working inside the bar, some chick staggers up to inform me that "That guy's bothering me."   "Yeah? So?"

 I'm not a social life guard. If he grabs her, touches her, spits on her, roofies her drink, yells at her, pinches her, tugs her hair, licks her hand, steals her shoe, slaps her, spills a drink on her, picks her up, flips her over, tries to pull her outside, tries to pull her into the bathroom, tries to pull her into a cab, steals her drink, pours a drink on her, pulls her clothes, threatens her, threatens her friends, follows her or shows her his junk I will happily remove him. But no, not for talking to her, especially when she can simply tell him to fuck off.

Seriously. When I was growing up, if I was bothering a girl, she'd tell me to fuck off. Or walk away. Or throw her drink on me, tell me to fuck off and walk away. And I was a nice kid. (there inlies my problem), I was a perfect gentleman compared to the self entitled arrogant dick heads that are trolling the bars these days.

So guess what dads...the bars are full of horny, drunk, coked up, juice monkey douche bags who are dying share their drugs and their STIs with your daughters. And because you didn't bother to teach them how to tell these guys to fuck off, half of them are going to get their way.

So, lets start with a tutorial on how to tell someone to fuck off at a bar.

Douche: Hey baby, can i buy you a shot?
Your Daughter: Fuck off.

That simple. Ok, so he's a particularly persistant D-bag...no problem, lesson 2.

Douche: wow, you're not very nice telling me to fuck off. C'mon, let me buy you some shots!
Your Daughter: Fuck off.

Its really that simple. Now, I'm not talking about raising a generation of extremely mean, short tempered bar star bitches who just constantly tell people to fuck off. People should try to get along. But when a drunk frat boy who's parents never taught him about respect, consequence, or empathy is bothering your daughter and won't take a hint, she should be equipped with the basic skills to get him on the road to the willing girl or girls in the bar. A simple fuck off will usually, generally suffice.

That's all I really want.

My next lesson is entitled "Yes, if your daughter lets a douchebag buy her 15 shots he might expect that she wants to go home with him and no I'm not going to kick his ass because she is suddenly through with him but he now won't leave her alone; she has brought this on herself." ( I will still kick him out if grabs her, touches her, spits on her, roofies her drink, yells at her, pinches her, tugs her hair, licks her hand.... or tries to follow her home).


No comments:

Post a Comment