Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pay it Forward

I'm happy to say not much exciting happened this weekend at the bar. That doesn't make for interesting stories though, but I'll see what I can remember.

Snow day
Just as I was getting ready to start my shift I noticed the manager and 2 of the guys talking with a waitress by the ladies room. In our bar "Ladies" is mostly an honourary title. It seems someone told a waitress there were two women who had come out of the same stall. Our manager went in after and there was a suspicious white powder all over the tank lid. I asked if it smelled like cocaine. I didn't get an answer on that. One of the guys went over and told the two girls who had come out (we didn't catch them in the act but we knew who they were) that drugs weren't tolerated at our bar. The two guys they were with were typical middle aged douchebags wearing just enough"just for men" to give away that they were only dressed like 20 year olds and may do steriod but don't really work out much. They made up some bullshit excuses as to why they might be in a stall together.

Flex Appeal
There was this young kid who kept coming in and out of the bar. He was kind of a little guy but he looked like he's probably seen the inside of a gym. I know because every time we asked to see his stamp, or even if didn't ask, he cocked his arm and flexed as he showed us the stamp on his hand. He was also kind enough to switch up his poses for us to keep things interesting. We, of course were throughly impressed by his display of awesomeness and began our own pose down routine.

One More Round
At the end of the night with the doors locked theres always a whole bunch of drinks left on the tables by the door. I didn't see it, but apparently one of the brazilian kids that hangs out (we have a bunch of brazilian kids, don't they know how cold it is here??) grabbed a bunch of left over drinks and started handing them out to a group of girls, then went back for seconds. My buddies were howling watching this kid just brazenly hand out other peoples half drunk drinks. I walked over and told the kid to never, ever do that again, ever. His english got extra bad and he seemed to have a hard time understanding until I told him he'd never come back again. Then he seemed to understand and was sorry.

Runner Runner
I saw a server and the manager running around at the end of the night looking for someone. Apparently the girls from the start of the night and their douches skipped out on a 270 tab and had left a fake credit card. I told you it was an honorary title.

That's pretty much it for this weekend. I can't wait to see what fun we get into next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment